SME and academia Clinical Trials Information System (CTIS) two-part training webinar were announced on 19/01/2020. This two days training webinar would provide essential information on CTIS for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and non-commercial (academic) sponsors.
Day 1 of the webinar would be held on 22 February 2021. It will cover:
- Overview of CTIS
- User access management, including how to register users
- Sponsor user management
- Sponsor roles and permissions in CTIS
Day 2 of the webinar would be held on 4 March 2021. It will cover:
- Submitting an initial trial application in CTIS
- Updating an initial trial application, including making substantial modifications and adding a Member State concerned
- Making non-substantial modifications
- Submitting trial results
Registration must be done by completing the expression of interest questions by 29 January 2021. Registrations will close on 7 February 2021. Registration for each day of the webinar must be done separately. The webinar is limited to 950 participants only. EMA will publish the video recording of the webinar.