EMA hosted webinar which was open to all sponsor organisations, including pharmaceutical companies, contract research organisations, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and academic organisations.
A recording will be available of the event. The following are the presentations provided by EMA:
- CTIS personas and sponsor organisation modelling for sponsor preparedness
- CTIS: harmonising the submission, authorisation and supervision of clinical trials
- What is needed to work in CTIS: Organisation, Admin and User Registration
- Clinical Trials Regulation Why, when, what and how ?
- Member State support for sponsor preparedness and adoption
- How Sponsors are Preparing for CTIS: Large Sponsor Perspective
- How sponsor organisations can prepare for CTIS: The SME perspective
- How Sponsor organisations can prepare for CTIS: Academia perspective
- EMA training and support for sponsors