Updated Fields of Japan Registry of Clinical Trials (jRCT)
Below updates were made to the jRCT system on December 14, 2021:
- For reporting diseases, etc. based on the clinical research method, it is possible to select multiple treatments/diagnoses other than the ones already described, which are considered to affect the occurrence of side effects
- For “clinical trials”, an input field for the classification of the clinical trial was added, and it was made a required input item
- Multiple ethics review committees/IRBs can be registered for “Other Clinical Research” and “Clinical Trials”
- For “Regenerative Medicine Research”, the target items for minor changes have been expanded
- The following changes have been made in general. It is now possible to change the setting of the English change history and search results screen, the item display improvement of Date of Approval and Date of first enrollment, and the presence or absence of placebo, blind, and randomization.
Please click here to go to the original update.