On December 27, 2022, a notice announcing the migration of registered data from the registries, Japan Medical Association Clinical Trial Registry System (JMACCT-CTR) and Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center Clinical Trial Information (JapicCTI) to the Clinical Research Submission and Disclosure System of jRCT was published on Japan Registry of Clinical Trials (jRCT). The listed updates are as follows:
- The transition date, February 20, 2023, will see a one-day suspension of jRCT. As expected, the revised and relocated data will be accessible in jRCT on February 21, 2023.
- Study data cannot be updated on JMACCT-CTR and JapicCTI during the migration; however, data can be updated on jRCT once the migration is complete.
- Changes and new registrations on jRCT are not permitted during the migration, and the changes and registrations must be finished by Thursday, February 16, 2023.
- The transitional trials will receive a new jRCT number, but jRCT users can still search for them using their individual JMACCT-CTR and JapicCTI trial IDs.
- The data fields for the transitional trials would adhere to the JMACCT-CTR and JapicCTI guidelines. If any of the WHO24 items are missing for a transitional trial, they can be added and updated on jRCT.
- JMACCT-CTR and JapicCTI won’t be available after January 31, 2023, and February 21, 2023, respectively.
Please click here to go to the original update.