An update posted on the Australia New Zealand Clinical Trial Registry (ANZCTR) informs users that a series of short, detailed videos for researchers or any authorized representatives explaining steps of registering a new trial on the ANZCTR are now available on their website.
The series feature instructional videos demonstrating how to report interventions, outcome measures, and data sharing statement fields while filling out a registration form on the website.
More information can be found here.
October 25, 2018: ANZCTR-Results Reporting
- From October 2018, additional data fields for study results is required in order to comply with the WHO 24 TRDS.
- Result fields will include date of results summaries, date of first journal publication of results, link(s) to results and publications, link to protocol file(s) with version date, baseline characteristics, participant flow, adverse events and outcome measures.
- The results can be completed using this template: http://anzctr.org.au/docs/ResultsReportingTemplate.docx.
- In addition, it also requires that a brief summary of the main results of the study, be presented in a factual manner without interpretation, using lay terminology for the benefit of the general public.
- Clinical trials already registered can be updated to complete these additional fields. Complete instructions are available on http://www.anzctr.org.au/support/HowToUpdate.aspx.
- Once these new steps are adequately completed and approved by ANZCTR, updated registration including results summary will be displayed on the public view.
Original article is available here.