The Thai Clinical Trials Registry (TCTR) recently launched its advanced search function with additional search options or tabs for better navigation of clinical studies registered on the registry.
The search option is now capable to analyse the studies based on recruitment status, inclusion criteria, study type, study phase, summary results, deidentified individual participants-level data sharing, sponsor, and first posted date.
The registrant is responsible for the accuracy and the updated data of the trial information on the registry.
Updates to the Regulatory Portal (TCTR) post Maintenance Activity
TCTR website has been upgraded and a new registration system is open for service from January 20, 2021, with the development of an application program in accordance with international standards.
With the new format, some items might have different requirements and there will be some additional mandatory items in accordance with WHO-ICTRP regulations. Continue reading “January 2021: Thailand Regulatory Update”
Update on Maintenance Activity Associated to TCTR Portal of Thailand
The TCTR website (http://www.clinicaltrials.in.th/) will be under major maintenance during 22 December 2020 to 19 January 2021. Following changes will be experienced by the users for different tasks on the portal during this period:
- Application for new user accounts will be disabled from 22 December 2020, 00:01 AM to 19 January 2021, 11:59PM.
- Current users will still be able to register new records until 29 December 2020, 11:59PM. The records can be edited until 5 January 2021, 11:59PM.
- All submissions that are in “Submitted for Approval” status and all incomplete registrations that are yet to be submitted will be transferred to our new system after 5 January 2021, 11:59PM. Please note that with the new format, some items might have different requirements and there will be some additional mandatory items in accordance with WHO-ICTRP regulations.
- The registration system will be closed from 6 January 2021, 00:01 AM to 19 January 2021, 11:59PM. Only the “search” function will be open for public users.
- The entire registration system, including new user application, is planned to open again on 20 January 2021, 00:01 AM.