Philippines has a clinical trial registry, Philippine Health Research Registry (PHRR) which has a provision to register a clinical trial. A result section has been incorporated in the required fields, recently. However, results for any trials are not available yet. PHRR is not a World Health Organization (WHO) recognized primary registry. It was developed in 2012 as an official platform for registration of clinical trials approved for conduct in Philippines by their Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is managed by the Department of Science and Technology in partnership with the Department of Health.
|Registries at a Glance|
|Registry||PHUSE Categorization||Information to be Entered By||Route of Data in Registry||Study Type||Language|
|PHRR||Mandatory National Database (includes Ethics Requirement)||Sponsor||Through a dedicated registration platform (process independent from clinical trial application)||
|Registration and Results Requirements|
|Within 30 days after approval|
|Not yet specified|
- March 2023: Health Canada Registry Update - On February 23, 2023, Health Canada posted a draft guidance document for the protocol registration of clinical trials and public disclosure of results, proposed a public search portal. This document provides guidance to sponsors of Health Canada-authorized clinical trials to support the registration and public disclosure of results using international registries that complies with World … Continue reading "March 2023: Health Canada Registry Update"
- March 2023: CTIS Newsflash - On March 10, 2023, the latest CTIS Newsflash was made available in the What’s New section by the European Medicines Agency. All updates related to CTIS newsflash can be accessed from the Development of the Clinical Trials Information System page. The information comprises essential data and patterns concerning CTA submissions, CTAs that received a decision, … Continue reading "March 2023: CTIS Newsflash"
- March 2023: What’s New on ClinicalTrials.gov - On March 09, 2023, an update was posted on ClinicalTrials.gov, What’s New section, as follows: Virtual Webinar on ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization On April 25, 2023, from 12:30 to 3:00 pm Eastern Time, a webinar will take place providing an extensive update on the current Beta website and progress updates. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear … Continue reading "March 2023: What’s New on ClinicalTrials.gov"
1. Philippine Health Research Registry (PHRR). Healthresearch. http://www.healthresearch.ph/index.php/about-pnhrs/downloads/category/160-day-3?download=930:health-research-registry . Published June 14, 2019. Accessed June 14, 2019. [Source]
2. Clinical Trial Registration and Application Form. FDA, Philippines. https://www.fda.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Clinical-Trial-Registration-and-Application-Form.doc. Published 2012. Accessed June 11, 2019.