Thailand has its own clinical trial registry, Thai Clinical Trials Registry (TCTR). It is a World Health Organization (WHO) recognized primary registry. TCTR has provision for protocol registration and results posting voluntarily. The results are not publicly available on the TCTR search portal.
|Registries at a Glance|
|Registry||PHUSE Categorization||Information to be Entered By||Route of Data in Registry||Study Type||Language|
|TCTR||Countries with their own Registries/Database||Sponsor||Through a dedicated registration platform (process independent from clinical trial application)||
|Registration and Results Requirements|
|Prior to enrollment|
|Not yet specified|
- September 2022: Thai Clinical Trials Registry (TCTR) Update - The Thai Clinical Trials Registry (TCTR) recently launched its advanced search function with additional search options or tabs for better navigation of clinical studies registered on the registry. The search option is now capable to analyse the studies based on recruitment status, inclusion criteria, study type, study phase, summary results, deidentified individual participants-level data sharing, … Continue reading "September 2022: Thai Clinical Trials Registry (TCTR) Update"
- January 2021: Thailand Regulatory Update - Updates to the Regulatory Portal (TCTR) post Maintenance Activity TCTR website has been upgraded and a new registration system is open for service from January 20, 2021, with the development of an application program in accordance with international standards. With the new format, some items might have different requirements and there will be some additional … Continue reading "January 2021: Thailand Regulatory Update"
- December 2020: Thailand Regulatory Update - Update on Maintenance Activity Associated to TCTR Portal of Thailand The TCTR website (http://www.clinicaltrials.in.th/) will be under major maintenance during 22 December 2020 to 19 January 2021. Following changes will be experienced by the users for different tasks on the portal during this period: Application for new user accounts will be disabled from 22 December … Continue reading "December 2020: Thailand Regulatory Update"
- WHO Trial Registration Data Set (Version1.3.1); https://www.who.int/clinical-trials-registry-platform/network/who-data-set. Accessed June 9, 2021.
- Clinical Trial Lifecycle NIH; https://clinregs.niaid.nih.gov/country/thailand. Published on October 9, 2017. Accessed November 14, 2018.